Job Search Results
Website Designer - HTML, CSS & jQuery< Back
- 21,500 GBP
- ZPos Ltd
- Date Posted:
- Jul 7, 2016 Apply Now
What We Want
We are looking for a dedicated, creative individual with an excellent attention to detail who can deliver work accurately. Creativity is a must and we are looking for someone with their own unique style who has a passion for web design and takes pride in their work produced. The candidate would keep up to date with new technologies and demonstrate good communication skills. In the first month you will be designing and building websites for live clients.
About The Role
We are looking to keep up with the demand for our services by hiring a reliable and enthusiastic website designer and developer to multiply our throughput of websites and help keep the company at the forefront of the industry. You will be working with a senior designer to continuously design and build a range of websites from bright, fun and colourful to professional, modern and clean using our in-house CMS with HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Engaging with customers regarding designs.
- Designing website design concepts, then proceeding to build using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Contributing to discussions for new design projects.
- Making amendments and updates to websites using our CMS.
- We require at least 2 A-levels or equivalent. A degree will be a bonus.
Required Skills & Attributes
- A keen eye for visuals and design, including good use of typography.
- Knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks/Illustrator.
These are desirable skills which may help your application, although are not required.
- SEO knowledge.
- Bootstrap 2.3 or other popular web frameworks (Uikit etc).
- HTML5 animation.
- CSS animated transitions.
- Experience in responsive website design.
- Interview Process