Job Search Results
Graduate Web Developer< Back
- 20,000 GBP
- Date Posted:
- Aug 27, 2019 Apply Now
This is an opportunity to join a growing company offering multiple services in the commercial property space. We create bespoke websites for our clients and have developed in-house SAAS products that support property search on our clients’ websites, CRM systems to manage our daily workflows and applications that network all the commercial property agents in the UK.
We are a friendly company with some great experience offering a chance to grow, develop and hone your skills. We are forward thinking and always looking to leverage new technology where we can. If you like to progress and move forward, look no further!
To be based in our brand new, stylish offices, we are looking for a graduate web developer who has some experience with developing modern responsive websites. You will be working with our experienced engineers and designers to create websites and when necessary add additional functionality to our range of SAAS applications.
Day to day you will:
• Code and deliver a variety of projects
• Use modern development methods
• Work with the design team in bringing engaging UX to life
• Utilise front end frameworks such as jQuery (progressing to Angular / Vue)
• Maintain existing websites and help migrate to modern environments when appropriate
• Work with senior developers to learn & maintain standards and practices
The ideal candidate will have some of the below:
• Have a passion for code
• An advocate of clean, maintainable, compliant HTML5/CSS3
• Good knowledge in creating responsive online experience
• Experience working with back-end languages (PHP or similar)
• Excellent communication skills
In return you will get:
• £20k – £30k depending on experience
• An encouraging and supportive work environment
• Custom professional development plan to help you achieve your career goals
• A budget for professional development
• Regular team outings
• Beautiful new workspace in a fun community with weekly food truck visits
• Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks & fruit
For more information on the role, please apply.