Job Search Results
Web Developer< Back
- 30,000 GBP
- The Knowledge Academy
- Date Posted:
- May 14, 2015 Apply Now
Job Title: Web Developer
Team: Tech Hub
Reports to: Head of Software Development
Salary: 30-45K (extremely flexible)
The Knowledge Academy is expanding its software development team and requires a self-motivated and progressive individual to work on software design and development projects. This is a hands-on developer role, working on a wide range of web based projects and technologies. The company is also growing its mobile product offerings and this is a great opportunity to also get involved in and increase your skills in mobile web and app development.
The role will involve working on all levels of the technology stack, from the database to the user interface. You will be using the very latest in cutting edge technology, within an innovative and agile team. This is an excellent career opportunity and you will have the chance to develop your career into more senior technical or team-leading roles, and to mentor and coach other members of the team.
Skills and Experience
The key requirements of the role are:
• ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC.
• Strong C# coding skills.
• The ability to solve challenges in a number of different web technologies.
• Experience of designing and developing web-based solutions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A strong desire to learn.
• Interest in web standards and cross-platform development.
• Mobile web development experience.
• An appetite for delivering great user experiences.
• Practical experience in responsive design techniques.
• Experience of working in an Agile (especially SCRUM) development environment.
• Knowledge of Responsive Design techniques.
• Experience of systems integration.
• Knowledge of TFS or Visual Studio Online.
• Knowledge of Git.