Job Search Results
Web Developer< Back
- Date Posted:
- Oct 15, 2014 Apply Now
TEEC in Newbury require an experienced Web Developer. This position involves development, maintenance, and production support of consumer and business based websites and applications.
The role will cover:
- Support existing applications written in ASP.NET
- Work within a team environment to address the programming needs of multiple projects and teams.
- Participate in discussions concerning the architecture of new applications to meet client needs.
- Responsible for working on multiple projects simultaneously as directed by management.
- Review, analyse and modify web systems including documenting, designing, developing, testing, monitoring, and maintaining as specified by management.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.