Job Search Results
Technical Lead Support< Back
- 20,000 GBP
- Square One Network
- Date Posted:
- Sep 6, 2017 Apply Now
Overall Purpose of Role
Working within the small but growing Head Office team based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol, the principal facets of this role is: -
Providing the support and development to more focused products to our customers which, in turn, will drive greater revenues and help secure customer retention, together with assisting in driving various in-house marketing campaigns and initiatives. This role will design and deliver some of the training requirements of our sales team and support staff for those products. This will include building training programs and playing a key role in delivering this new competency.
Square One is built around 'making customers happy' and this ethos is at the core of everything we do. As such the Support side of this role will always have to come first above anything else. This role is focused on dealing with customer requests on a daily basis, and working closely with the sales staff to understand the needs of a specific customer.
Most of the support role is based on a common-sense approach with on the job training to understand how to match solutions to customer needs. Building, reading and analysing customer reports effectively is essential in providing excellent customer service to our customers, including some out of hours work to deliver against their expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• CMS - to help keep our website content up to date and new pages/sections as and when we see fit; examples of what we need are:-
- A jobs section and pages adding for vacant positions
- o A downloadable brochure for Horizon
- o Private pages for our customers on where they can order special offers
- o Case studies on key customers
- • Driving marketing campaigns from industry standard tools, including:-
- o A Horizon campaign to existing customers
- o A Billion Router Campaign
- o Quarterly/monthly customer newsletters
• Our website is written in Wagtail
• MS365 ownership, and from there, educating all users how to use all facets of 365 which, in turn, will help us to communicate better as a company and be more productive
• Cross train in to other new products:-
• Building a form as an automatic agenda our sales guys should use when assessing a customer for additional product sales
• To write free forms for the initial customer offer, and acting as the person who writes such forms that customers pay for
• To provide pre-sale support for colleagues
• To work closely with the Implementation Manager to support current customers and help upsell/cross sell this product
• To install this on our own devices and to help demo the product
• Provide pre and post-sales support
• Provide administration of SOTI to paying customers
• Become accredited in this product
• To provide pre and post-sales support of this product to Financial Services customers
• Become Technical Lead with this product
• Administration for paying customers
• Designing and developing marketing collaterals
• Provide pre and post-sales support to your colleagues and customers in these products and become our go-to person as a knowledgebase on these.
• Helping to keep our CRM/databases up to date
• Help to administer our own servers
• To assist with the building of our own intranet (from within 365) and to document all of our processes and procedures which will become a great training resources for future employees
• We should also look to certify this towards ISO 9001/9002
In addition to the above the successful candidate will also be expected to help with the provision of general Customer Support for mobile and fixed line services; this includes, but is not restricted to:
• SIM swaps
• APN settings
• Bars and restrictions
• Customer queries
• Billing issues
Behaviours and Key Attributes
• A can-do attitude with customer service at the forefront of your values, ensuring jobs are completed on time and exceeding customer expectations.
• Excellent communication skills with colleagues, management and third-party companies.
• Hands on approach and proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• An excellent written manner, with a particular ability to be clear, concise and courteous in email form and on the telephone.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong IT literacy, including excellent Microsoft 365 knowledge
• A clear focus and pride in customer retention
• To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation