Job Search Results
Graphic Designer< Back
- Seven Spots
- Date Posted:
- Oct 16, 2014 Apply Now
Seven Spots announces a new job opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer, whose talent and abilities will be used to support our creative team. The perfect candidate will be able to design visually appealing and eye-catching designs of various sizes and topics, connected mostly to the urban architecture of UK cities, monuments and interesting spots. The projects will include Website designs, banners, print advertisements, logos and more.
Expected abilities and traits:
- At least 2 years of proven design experience.
- corporate experience or a rich portfolio.
- Strong working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Strong Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and Flash.
- Ability to work both as a team member and autonomously.
- Strong English verbal & written skills
- Self-motivation and passion
- Attention to details
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in designing projects about outdoor/indoor/inanimate objects will be a plus.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Department: Seven Spots Creative Department
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Open Date: 20/10/2014
Close Date: 15/11/2014
For more information please visit: http://www.sevenspots.co.uk/