Job Search Results
Web Designer< Back
- 30,000 GBP
- Purus Global
- Date Posted:
- Dec 17, 2014 Apply Now
Web Designer, London
Do you have a passion for Web Designing? We are actively recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Web designer to join our team in London.
We are a global online performance marketing company and are looking for client and marketing focussed individuals. The company is fast paced, dynamic and through growth is now looking to recruit ambitious professionals with a drive to progress their career.
We are in search for a Web designer with proven experience in Web designing and managing a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating web landing pages to a given brief within a diverse range of business sectors, utilising your creative skills to the full. Building responsive sites that will work on all mediums, requiring great attention to detail, creativity, analysis and team work.
The ideal candidate will be naturally creative who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has lots of passion, drive and flexibility. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company and contribute to its ongoing success.
Daily Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Meeting internal/external clients to identify their needs
- Drawing up detailed website specifications
- Designing sample page layouts, including text size and colours
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages
- Testing each new website prior to hand over
- Handing the completed website over to the relevant departments
- Researching current design trends
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments
- Experience demonstrable creating responsive websites, microsites and landing pages.
- Experience creating mobile sites.
The successful candidate will have the following skills or experience:-
- HTML (Hand coding), CSS
- HTML for Email creative
- Java-Script (JQuery)
- Experience in Bootstrap creating responsive templates or other framework to create responsive templates
- Knowledge on Visual Studio
- Experience in Adobe packages: Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Experience creating email creative with special knowledge on technics and features on this area (spam filters, content, images, responsive emails, specific HTML, ect.)
Qualification and Experience requirements
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with web designing experience who wish to take their career to the next level. The successful candidate will be exceptionally self-motivated and articulate. They must possess excellent analytical skills, work well within a target based environment and have that all important winning attitude.
Most importantly we are looking to attract candidates who are enthusiastic with a passion to excel and are committed to forging a long term career.
If you think you meet our requirements and are looking to build a career in Web designing then contact click the apply button now!