Job Search Results
Lead iOS Developer – Leading Mobile Innovation Agency – London - to £70k< Back
- 70,000 GBP
- Propel London
- Date Posted:
- Dec 2, 2014 Apply Now
Lead iOS Developer – Leading Mobile Innovation Agency – London - to £70k
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Mobile Innovation agencies. Working with a number of high profile clients, they focus on creating beautiful, innovative and technically robust mobile, tablet and wearable propositions.
They are seeking a Lead iOS Developer to manage their team of iOS engineers. They are not only looking for someone who is technically brilliant but also someone who is passionate about sharing their knowledge and expertise to potential and existing clients, whether that be at new business meetings or at external events.
As an iOS Lead you will:
· Lead, mentor and nurture a high performing iOS development team to deliver projects on time and on budget.
· Continue to foster a culture of fun, commitment and learning by conducting regular 1-2-1’s, undertaking performance reviews as well as creating personal development plans.
· Possess advanced hands on coding skills and focus on enhancing the existing skills across the iOS development team.
· Involve yourself in the iOS technical pre-sales process by collaborating with the Creative and Business Development teams to respond to the technical specifications of the client briefs/proposals as well as being the technical representative at new business meetings.
· Create and validate estimations for new business and contribute to technical aspects of statement of work.
· Work with the R&D team to create ideas for products to take to market.
· Take accountability for the effective use of internal resources and ensure project plans are delivered on time and on budget.
· Demonstrate the ability to articulate the latest technology.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience in leading the development if iOS native applications using Objective-C.
· Exposure and development knowledge in Swift is advantageous.
· Highly experienced integrating with REST API’s using both JSON and XML.
· Significant experience with SDK integration, sandboxing and prototyping.
· Knowledge of scripting and back end development would be a plus.
· Exposure to TDD and Continuous Integration is a bonus.
· Experience working in an agile environment required.
· Proven experience in building, developing and leading high performing teams.
· Experience of working within a client focused digital agency/consultancy a must.
For further info or to apply please contact Gemma Robinson at email@example.com or call 0207 432 4444.