Job Search Results
C# Software Developer - Boutique Asset Managment Company - London - to £70k< Back
- 70,000 GBP
- Propel London
- Date Posted:
- Dec 2, 2014 Apply Now
C# Software Developer - Boutique Asset Management Company - London - to £70k
Our client a boutique asset management firm with offices in the UK, Australia and the USA, are looking to hire a C# Software Developer to work on developing a platform for internal trade movements.
The successful candidate will be involved in the design, development & maintenance of the core systems used by the group. These include a live trade database, time series databases, build environment, core C# libraries, links to external data providers (via ftp/ web services/APIs).
· 2yrs+ professional C# programming experience
· Server side and GUI development in a professional environment
· Degree in a technical discipline (engineering, computer science, mathematics physics)
· Knowledge of distributed system design, programming & maintenance
· Experience supporting production environment
• SQL programming experience
• WinForms / WPF
• Microsoft SQL Server
• RDBMS schema design
• ASP.Net (MVC)
It is essential to our client that the successful candidate can work effectively and efficiently and communicate clearly. This should be combined with the desire to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
For further information please contact Gemma Robinson on email@example.com or call 0207 432 4444. Early application is essential.