Job Search Results
Android Developer – Global Publishing Brand – London – to £85k< Back
- 85,000 GBP
- Propel London
- Date Posted:
- Dec 2, 2014 Apply Now
Android Developer – Global Publishing Brand – London – to £85k
My client is an internationally recognised Global Brand, they are looking for a Developer to help lead the design, development and maintenance of their Android apps. You will join their mobile team and work closely with the development/engineering teams responsible for their website as well as their product and testing teams.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in every part of the delivery process, their current app has over 2 million downloads and with millions of people viewing their apps each month you really will see and feel the value of your work.
So what are we looking for?
· You possess strong OO design and programming skills in Java and algorithms.
· You are familiar with the Android SDK.
· You are familiar with Eclipse, Android Studio and Gradle.
· You thrive in a cross functional environment and are keen to learn new things keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
· You can make your own decisions but are not foolhardy.
· You actively ask questions and are open to taking advice.
· You aspire to build amazing things.
· You will have determination to get the job done.
· You want to enjoy what you do.
· You are interested in helping the next generation of programmers develop.
What experience do you have?
· Proven commercial software development experience and have published examples of mobile applications in the Android market.
· You have worked alongside other mobile app developers leading/influencing platform decisions and have good experience in mobile app optimization.
· You have delivered across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app store and support.
What’s the package?
· Very competitive salary (based on experience).
· Other perks such as a free onsite gym, employee discounts and a highly subsidized restaurant.
· Great equipment, you can even bring your own if you prefer.
· Access to training days, e-learning courses and conferences.
· 5 weeks annual leave.
· Contributory pension scheme after probationary period.
· Season ticket loan.
For further info please contact Gemma Robinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 4324444.