Job Search Results
Interactive Media Designer< Back
- Listen Creative
- Date Posted:
- Mar 7, 2016 Apply Now
We require someone whose role will be to design & develop intuitive and engaging websites driven by back-end database and Content Management Systems such as Wordpress, for various clients across multiple sectors.
CSS, PHP, MYSQL, XHTML, XML will be second nature as will an in depth knowledge of HTML5.
You will be expertly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, predominately Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
You will possess good personal communication skills and the ability to determine the 'brief', which typically involves:
• Meeting the clients face to face to discuss timescales and design options.
• Advising clients on what is technically possible and researching alternative approaches.
You will possess the ability to prepare concepts for client to presentation. This will involve sketching out ideas or storyboards or producing a few screens of information.
You will possess the ability to work on several projects at once, under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
Upon of approval of projects, you will be able to demonstrate proficiently, the ability to carry out:
• Full and thorough testing both physically and online.
• Production of final files ready for publishing.
• Publishing sites.
• Integration of existing sites.
• App submission and testing.
Desirable skills will also include:
• The ability to create apps for IOS, Android etc, interactive PDF's and iPad publications or desire to learn.
• As our core business is packaging for the FMCG market, the use of 3D software cinema 4D would also be a plus.
As an established creative design agency, we have over 40 years of history in Liverpool with a blue chip client base that reflects the commitment to excellence we provide to them.
At Listen Creative, our culture is to have fun whilst working hard in enviable surroundings here at our offices on the Albert Dock.
For the right person, this is an excellent, full-time career opportunity for someone wanting to work within an established, open-minded, creative company, with blue chip clients, from all sectors.
Base salary (dependant on experience)
Company bonus scheme for introducing new work
Benefits package including company pension and life cover
Friday lunch club
Applications via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current salary and package details.