Job Search Results
Graphic Designer – Digital< Back
- Klood Ltd
- Date Posted:
- Sep 24, 2013 Apply Now
We’re on the look out for a talented in-house graphic designer to join our fun and innovative team. You will need to be confident in your ability and share our passion in pushing the boundaries of conventional digital design and development.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Full experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite in a business context – Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Familiarity with wire-framing and rapid prototyping tools to communicate design ideas
- Experience designing for websites & associated materials – infographics, email newsletters, mobile apps etc.
- Graphic design for social media – Facebook headers, Twitter backgrounds, LinkedIn banners etc.
- Video graphics and characters for animation projects
- Experience in a business context of working closely with Web Developers, Project Managers and other designers
- Have an interest in (and preferable knowledge of) web and mobile UX/UI best practices
- Creation initial concepts & working through drafts to finished product
- Assisting others with design projects, helping out with creative sessions, attending client meetings etc.
- You are passionate about creating amazing designs for a multitude of devices and pushing boundaries to produce innovative solutions
- You possess excellent attention-to-detail, with a great eye for layout
- You are highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines and turn work around quickly
- Must be able to follow briefs and art direction, visualise spoken & written concepts, and make changes where requested
- Able to understand UX / UI and integration of social media platforms, plus experience of designing for WordPress
- Illustration skills would definitely be beneficial for infographics, animation etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT literacy, especially with Macs
- Must be able to keep accurate timesheets for work undertaken & hours completed
- An understanding of web development & coding would be useful
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with new design techniques & design styles would be beneficial
- You are a flexible team player who is happy to take on new challenges.
Interested? Send examples of your work, website, location and CV.