Job Search Results
Senior Web Designer< Back
- Jagex Games Studio
- Date Posted:
- Apr 10, 2015 Apply Now
Become part of the adventure with the world renowned RuneScape MMO. Jagex Ltd, a World leading independent Online Games Studio, is looking for a highly motivated Senior Web Designer to own all aspects of the design of our websites.
Working within our busy in-house web development team, you will be responsible for designing a variety of assets and pages for our websites, from wireframes and prototypes to final designs. Using real visitor data to deliver a user focused experience. You will act as the key creative contact within the department and will be expected to work closely with web developers, producer, lead creatives and project stakeholders across the company.
This highly rewarding & creative role will suit an experienced web designer with an interest in usability and at least 3 years industry experience looking for a new challenge. The successful candidate should have an exceptional online portfolio clearly demonstrating your design talents.
Key Duties Include:
- Designing pages and art assets for websites.
- Undertake usability research and design, to identify and build high performing solutions.
- Working closely with developers and other specialists as part of a focused Scrum team.
- Make use of your specialist skills to support other teams within the department.
- Collaborate with lead creatives on design direction, branding and maintaining house style
- Adobe Photoshop ninja skills
- A keen eye for colours, typography, design and composition
- Drive for excellence in website usability
- Ability to show good initiative, judgement and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working on multiple web and mobile projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Able create wireframes and prototypes
- Have run a usability research group.
- Front end Web Development experience.
- Experience in the use of Adobe Illustrator and Sketch.
- Experience working within Scrum, Kanban or Lean UX.
- Previously undertaken usability research using a variety of techniques.
- Familiar with the concepts of website information architecture.
- An interest in computer games.