Job Search Results
Frontend Developer< Back
- Green Chameleon
- Date Posted:
- Jun 25, 2014 Apply Now
We have opened another position for a specialist front-end developer. We are seeking an individual who wants the freedom to explore their skills and push the limits of the Web.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting interactive projects, one page websites, bespoke front-end development and promotional sites to mention a few.
What We Are Looking For:
Our ideal candidate has a detailed understanding of how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on the web and interactive devices. They are also connected to the development community and actively participate. We are looking for an individual who wants to work hard but in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Candidate must be familiar with SASS.
- Comfortable developing responsive website across multiple devices.
- Comfortable developing cross-browser compatible websites.
- Experience with open source CMS and e-commerce systems, e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Shopify.
- Additional experience with PHP, MySQL is favoured as well as significant WordPress experience, creating themes, plugins and custom development.
- Experience in working with social media APIs, Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Knowledge of graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working on multiple projects.
- Working closely with our creative team.
- Involvement in the design process through technical consultation.
- Continued research into the latest web technologies and their innovative application.
- Identify and resolve issues and bugs.
To view our work-in-progress, feel free to browse our Dribbble profile: https://dribbble.com/greenchameleon
To view our latest project please visit our website: http://www.greenchameleondesign.com/#portfolio
Please submit CV along with work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls or recruiters.