Job Search Results
Web Designer< Back
- Date Posted:
- Oct 27, 2015 Apply Now
FlatClub is looking for an energetic and self-driven individual to manage its user interaction. The Web Designer will work very closely alongside the Product Manager and developers to create some effective and stunning designs in order to enhance FlatClub’s users experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up environment, composed by an entrepreneur team with huge ambitions to push the company forward. You will work in an awesome atmosphere within an important and growing market with lots of future opportunities for career development. You can have a lot more impact and there’s more responsibility you can grab. A chance to shine! Besides, other perks of joining FlatClub are:
• 20 paid holidays per year & possibility to take unpaid holidays.
• Your birthday off of work!
• Library with business development and marketing books and resources.
• Company socials: We host monthly socials, meet-ups and a Christmas party.
• Startup events about all Startup things as proud member of the TechHub and Google Campus community.
• The opportunity to grow professionally with a young and international company.
· To create innovative, refined web solutions from wireframes.
· To design each screen or page ensuring that the UI visually communicates the path that a UX designer has laid out and code for new features across web and mobile.
· To ensure the brand is beautifully represented and that the graphic elements of the technologies enhance the user’s experience.
· To transform complex problems into simple and engaging user interfaces for the web, mobile, and tablet.
Competitive Candidate Qualifications:
· Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS4,
· Experience with visual and user interface design for responsive websites, mobile and tablet devices
· Experience with one or more UX design, wire-framing and prototyping tools - such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign), Axure, OmniGraffle and Balsamiq, or similar.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with a strong aptitude for translating requirements into visual concepts; ability to communicate usability and visual design principles to all levels of an organization.
· Full-time based in London
· Must be eligible to work in the UK
· Published: 22 October 2015
· Currently Recruiting