Job Search Results
Web Developer< Back
- West Yorkshire
- Eightlands Limited
- Date Posted:
- Feb 20, 2014 Apply Now
Write the programming code, by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
Test the website and identify any technical problems
Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- An understanding of internet programming and scripting languages.
- A good working knowledge of the main web design applications.
- A strong creative skills.
- A good problem-solving skills and a logical approach to work.
- The ability to explain technical matters clearly to people who may have little knowledge of IT.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- An understanding of legislation and guidelines for website accessibility.
- A willingness to keep up to date with changes in technology and software.
- A working knowledge of equipment such as scanners, and digital photo, video and audio equipment.
- Have a good understanding of ecommerce.
This job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not exhaustive or a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Also responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder may differ from those outlined in the job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.