Job Search Results
Digital Programme Manager< Back
- Locations throughout the UK
- 47,088 GBP
- CY Executive Resourcing Ltd
- Date Posted:
- Dec 4, 2014 Apply Now
My client, a £425m NHS organisation operating nationally, is seeking to recruit several Digital Programme Managers to join their growing PMO. The organisation has aspirations to be the world-leader in their respective field and the role of Digital Programme Manager is an integral part of that process.
The ideal candidate will have the experience and ability to ensure timely and successful project conclusions through:-
- Planning, supporting execution and monitoring the programme.
- Managing internal resources and external suppliers and consultants.
- Ensuring that programme and project deliverables are tightly linked to the achievement of strategic initiatives for the business unit.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the Portfolio, Programme and Project Management tools and methods.
You will have broad experience in web development, web architecture and technology as well as e-commerce systems involving third-party suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and interesting organisations in the Public Sector.
The salary is between £39,239 - £47,088, with great benefits including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and a final salary pension scheme.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to James Howl-Newton on James@cyresourcing.com or call 01905 731313 for more information.