Job Search Results
Web Designer< Back
- Date Posted:
- Jul 29, 2014 Apply Now
Our company was established in January 2008 to provide white-label e-commerce software, hardware and marketing solutions to artists, brands, promoters and venues, enabling them to sell tickets directly to consumers.
With offices strategically positioned in London, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York and São Paulo, CrowdSurge has a growing track record of successful initiatives aimed at closing the gap between rights-holders and their customers.
Over the last six years, CrowdSurge has grown into a market leader in the direct-to-consumer space, powering worldwide programs for artists such as Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire, Jack White, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Paul McCartney and The xx, while maintaining a strong presence in the business-to-business space, facilitating e- commerce for companies like BBC Worldwide, Converse and Sony Music Entertainment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will join CrowdSurge’s team of designers and engineers to create highly creative and innovative online campaigns for a broad range of clients in the entertainment industry.
You will be responsible for creating and branding consumer interactive experiences, and must ensure your work is on-brand, looks stunning and performs well on all devices. Additionally, You will:
- Utilize the company’s e-commerce platform solutions and other services to deliver cutting-edge campaigns, considering the requirements of the brief, the brand identity and tone of voice of the client
- Collaborate with the client services team on briefs that are varied and challenging, for which client services managers will require guidance for design and technical solutions to achieve their clients’ goals
- Own and drive projects forward by using initiative and seeking collaboration from other team members when needed
- Design and build email, social and other marketing campaign collateral
- Consider the millions of users that will interact with your designs
Not only will you illustrate a passion for excellence and a strong work ethic, you will share an impressive portfolio that exhibits the following:
- Extensive experience in designing and building consumer facing web products
- Solid grasp of design concepts, strong typography and composition skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with Git
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques and cross browser compatibly testing
- Ability to clearly articulate design ideas through wireframe/UI concepts and interactive prototypes
- Experience with creating email newsletters
- BA degree in design or computer science-related field
- Digital agency experience
- Previous experience designing e-commerce and/or online ticketing stores
- Familiarity with Facebook and other social media API integrations
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Employer-matched pension scheme (London, UK)
- Profit-sharing plan
PLEASE NOTE; Do not reply through this ad.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the company website www.crowdsurge.com
The company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees.