Job Search Results
Junior Web Developer< Back
- Locations throughout the UK
- Cotton Traders
- Date Posted:
- Nov 23, 2016 Apply Now
Here at Cotton Traders, we are celebrating our 29th anniversary this year. During this time, we have worked hard to create and uphold a reputation for quality, knowledge and an outstandingly friendly customer experience.
About the role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Web Developer to grow skills as part of an excellent but small team. We are keen for applicants who are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to develop. Evidence of technical ability, ability to communicate with stakeholders and keeping up-to-date with wider industry technological developments is also important.
Salary: competitive plus excellent benefits
Additional: 25% staff discount, health-cash plan, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday rising to a maximum of 30 days (after five complete calendar years of service) plus bank holidays
The key accountabilities of the role will be:
- Build HTML emails and set up in associated email broadcast programs
- Assist with the deployment and maintainance of in-house and third party technology on the company website (merchandising, content platforms, A/B testing, customer reviews)
- Support the Web Developer with UAT testing across desktop, tablet and mobile devices and issues reporting for all new E-Commerce projects and developments
- Support the Web Developer with technical aspects of web-related issues raised by the wider business with the platform provider to ensure minimal disruption to online customer journeys
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining website performance to ensure on-site customer journeys remain optimal
- Liaise with internal key stakeholders and wider team relationships (Buying and Merchandising, Creative, Contact Centre, IT)
The successful candidate will need:
- Previous experiecne of working in a web development role is preferred
- Commercial and analytical approach is required
- Demonstrate an awareness of key industry media and developments
- Passion and enthusiasm to excel in your role
Please email your CV (cover letter optional) to Jobs@cottontraders.com with the reference 'Junior Web Developer - 629' in the subject box.