Job Search Results
Experienced Web Developer< Back
- 35,000 GBP
- Core Creative
- Date Posted:
- Aug 7, 2013 Apply Now
Experienced Web Developer, London at Core Creative Limited
Core Creative is an established graphic design and digital studio, we are opening a new web studio in Shoreditch, London and are looking for the bees-knees of web developers to join us.
As an established studio we are expanding our reach into London, we have oodles of web development work and are looking to form a small team in London to service our growing web demands, if you're the right person you will:
- You'll know Wordpress like the back of your hand and have no trouble integrating our designs into templates whilst making bespoke modifications to suit the brief.
- You'll be fully capable of integrating e-commerce sites with back end stock control systems such as Sage and others.
- You'll be lightening fast at creating HTML email campaigns from supplied PSDs.
- You be excellent with clients, clear on communication and fast to act on queries, and good face to face
- Any SEO knowledge would be beneficial
- You'll be good at managing your time and working closely with our design studio on a daily basis.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a hard working, determined and focused person who wants to grow with us and enjoy the benefits of being part of Core Creative, we'll be working closely with you with regular face to face catch up in London .
If you think you fit the profile for a Core candidate please send your CV along with reasons why you think you're right for us and above all a list or portfolio of URLs/Email Campaigns you have produced to email@example.com please note no applications will be considered without a portfolio or previous work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV along with reasons why you think you're right for us and above all a list or portfolio of URLs/Email Campaigns you have produced to firstname.lastname@example.org please note no applications will be considered without a portfolio or previous work. Alternatively call Cat Briggs on 01935 477453 for more details.