Job Search Results
Creative Web Designer< Back
- Locations throughout the UK
- 25,000 GBP
- Date Posted:
- Sep 19, 2016 Apply Now
BFI is an established digital agency that specialises in high-end website design, innovative bespoke development, hosting and digital marketing. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a fantastic creative web designer to join our team in Manchester or Milnthorpe.
MANCHESTER - This role will be based out of our office in Manchester’s vibrant and up and coming northern quarter based close to local transport links.
MILNTHORPE - This role will be based out of our new modern offices in Milnthorpe with easy reach of Lancaster, Kendal, Barrow and Preston. Situated on the edge of the beautiful Lake District, an excellent playground for the outdoor enthusiast or just those looking for a more relaxed pace of life.
The Successful Candidate
You will be an experienced creative, pro-active with an ability to create stunning web sites from the ground up whilst paying attention to detail in respect of the User Experience. You will be working with some well-known brands and blue chip customers giving you unique opportunities to showcase your capabilities. You will need to enjoy learning new skills and keeping up with the latest web technologies.
In short, you should be able to demonstrate:
• Extra special creative ability with an eye for attention to detail and be able to build beautiful & functional web sites
• Commercial experience, project & client management skills
• An ability to understand the client’s requirements
• Managing your time efficiently, maintain client communication and relationships
• Experience of Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop
• The ability to efficiently plan projects and effectively communicate those plans
• Experience of commercial and open source CMS systems including e-commerce
• An ambition to exceed our customer's expectations
• Being a self-motivated, team player, thorough and committed to our customers and the business
The Nice To Haves
• Experience of leading an existing design team across multiple projects and demonstrating best practice methodologies
• Basic yet essential SEO on-site methodologies
The right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, negotiable depending on the right skills and experience.
In return we offer an attractive package including:
• Upto 31 days paid holiday (inc. Bank Holidays & Christmas/New Year closure period)
• Sick pay
• Baby bonus
• Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs
• Charitable donations
• Work Place Pension scheme
• Free domain name and hosting package
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Regular social events
• Childcare vouchers
Along with the benefits package we also provide a great working environment, with stability and forecasted growth. We place great importance on personal & professional development, allowing you to cross-train in other disciplines & languages. You will work on stimulating & challenging projects and will be encouraged to develop your initiative, forethought & adaptability – all within a friendly, supportive and productive team environment. This position offers the opportunity to work with a diverse client base including industry leaders and high-street brands.
The Next Step
Please email Rob Holden with your current C.V. and example URL's of recent projects. Alternatively if you fancy a quick chat about the vacancy before applying please call him on 0845 519 4727.