Job Search Results
Website Content Manager< Back
- Best of Suffolk
- Date Posted:
- Feb 4, 2014 Apply Now
Website Content Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Website Content Manager to join a fast growing, award-winning e-commerce leisure business in Suffolk.
You’ll be responsible for managing and developing the company’s existing websites and launching new products, as well as working with the Marketing Manager on exciting new website development projects. This is an innovative company and you’ll need to be a forward-thinking person who isn’t afraid to suggest new approaches and ideas.
So why work for us?
Well, to start with you’ll work in a friendly small team environment who like to work and socialise together, and we reward our team with generous performance related bonuses. Our philosophy is to recruit the best people and give them the tools and support that they need to innovate and do a great job for our customers.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our team say about why they like working here:
· It’s the friendliest time I’ve ever been a part of ~ Rachel
· It's exciting to be involved in a constantly evolving, enterprising and growing company ~ Claire
· The enthusiasm we get from one other to achieve our goals ~ Hannah
· The development opportunities with encouragement, guidance and support along the way! ~ Lewis
· The wonderful location of the office ~ Donna
· The varied work which keeps it very interesting ~ Tom
· Being part of a constant stream of success! ~ Lewis
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Maintenance of existing websites using HTML and CSS coding
· Launching new products on the websites and the booking?? system
· Building new website pages using our graphic designer’s designs
· Conversion rate optimisation
· Implementing SEO best practice across the website content
· Designing new concepts for website projects, presenting these to Managers and project managing their implementation.
· Liaising with internal and external clients and suppliers
· To monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools in order to identify areas performing well, and those areas in need of development
· Technical support in the office including troubleshooting any hardware and software problems
This job will suit:
Someone with a positive, enthusiastic outlook who is driven, with strong attention to detail and good organisation skills. You’ll be a creative thinker with strong communication skills and be able to thrive under pressure, juggling competing priorities and deadlines.
In-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS and the process of web design is essential. You’ll be using Mac OS X systems and so must to be very computer literate.
Project management experience is desirable but not necessary.
How do I apply?
Send your CV and a covering letter to Naomi Tarry at email@example.com as soon as possible. But don’t delay - we’ll close the recruitment as soon as we find the right person!