Job Search Results
Sales & Marketing Executive< Back
- 25,000 GBP
- Beehive Telecom
- Date Posted:
- May 9, 2015 Apply Now
Beehive Telecom is young technology company, based in Manchester's Northern Quarter.
The purpose of this role is to help spearhead the company's digital and content marketing across a range of brands, projects, campaigns.
The individual will be directly responsible to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible but not exclusively to the following...
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Oversee content published on all digital and social channels, ensuring it is interesting, relevant and valued by target audiences.
* Ensure the company's brands are managed consistently and imaginatively across digital and social platforms.
* Lead on UX/UI to delivering creative and memorable customer experiences across digital and social platforms.
* Quantify success and efficiency of digital campaigns, including search, display and social, through analytic tools.
Core Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
* Extensive experience of planning and delivering digital marketing plans against agreed objectives.
* Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational skills.
* Results driven, well organised and able to manage several projects simultaneously.
* Track record of undertaking research and analysing data sources to inform strategic direction of brands, projects and campaigns.
* In depth knowledge of digital channels including PPC, SEO, display, retargeting, paid social.
* Experienced and skilled copywriter, ideally with significant digital publishing experience.
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to influence and build strong relationships
* A positive attitude with a hands-on approach to work tasks and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment.
* Excellent attention to detail and quality.
Competitive Salary and additional benefits.
Please send all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org