Job Search Results
Internet Marketing Specialist< Back
- 1,800 GBP
- Date Posted:
- May 14, 2015 Apply Now
BankOpening.co.uk is a one-stop online resource for constantly updated information about banks in the UK. There's a large number of banks in the UK and all of them have at least a few different branches – looking for detailed addresses or contact details is hard when information is outdated, incomplete and scattered around the web. BankOpening.co.uk provides a source of quality data on branch details for every bank located in the UK – from telephone numbers and addresses to opening times and map locations, we're dedicated to giving you exactly what you need to know in order to efficiently reach out to your bank.
At the moment we're looking for a part-time Internet Marketing Specialist for an exciting web project. Your job will be to handle social media channels, develop relations with bloggers and website editors, write unique and powerful content, as well as distribute it across all suitable channels.
You'll be working closely with our marketing team and product management team to produce high-quality, original and eye-catching content for BankOpening.co.uk, as well as a selection of external websites to help us promote our project and increase traffic on our website.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Excellent written English (preferably a BA degree from an accredited university)
- At least 2 years of experience in writing and editing for the web
- Good grasp of new media and online marketing tactics
- Background in journalism or blogging
- Ability to create powerful press releases and copy
- Expertise at building and maintain relationships with partners and press
- Creative personality and proactive approach.
If you meet our requirements and would like to join our team of online marketing aficionados, please send us your resume at: email@example.com.