Job Search Results
Creative Designer< Back
- Date Posted:
- Jan 18, 2016 Apply Now
Are you a creative and ambitious Designer looking to make a step change in 2016? Do you have a passion for design, the enthusiasm to manage a variety of projects and the motivation to work in a fast-paced, award-winning software company?
Assima is seeking a Creative Designer to join its corporate team in a full time, permanent role based in London. You will be an integral member of the global Learning department responsible for the visual design and standards of Assima’s Learning Solutions. You will create artwork and templates, build learning portals and produce learning videos. You will work with Assima technology, applying design expertise and programming knowledge to showcase examples of our technology, and share best practices across the organisation.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious candidate with the right skills to join a great team in an innovative environment. Join an organisation which is at the heart of the ERP technology and services market and rapidly gaining international recognition as a visionary organisation.
▪ Design and maintain artwork, visuals and templates for Assima Learning materials
▪ Design and build websites for Assima Learning solutions
▪ Storyboard and produce Assima Learning videos
▪ Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, presentations, websites
▪ Design, develop and prepare product or course marketing templates and collateral (print & digital)
▪ Work with Assima technology and create example content using best design standards
▪ Apply visual design standards in all materials and share know-how across the organisation
▪ Support and maintain global learning processes
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
▪ A degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia or equivalent
▪ 1-3 years’ experience working in a corporate, in-house or consulting environment
▪ A strong portfolio of original graphic design examples
▪ High creativity, innovation and flair for design - digital and print
▪ An understanding of the latest design trends and their role within a commercial environment
▪ Multitasker who enjoys working on a variety of projects at the same time
▪ Team player who can also work to own initiative, prioritising and managing projects
▪ Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
▪ Time management and organisational skills
▪ Accuracy and attention to detail
▪ Ability to communicate confidently and manage effective relationships at all levels – internal, customers, suppliers
▪ Ability to analyse problems and offer creative solutions
SOFTWARE & PROGRAMMING SKILLS
▪ Essential: Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Windows environment
▪ Essential: Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
▪ Essential: Advanced HTML and intermediate CSS skills
▪ Desirable: Knowledge of Audition, Acrobat Pro, Premiere, Camtasia Studio
▪ Desirable: Knowledge of learning technologies, e.g. simulation training tools, distance learning tools, LMS, LCMS
▪ Desirable: additional foreign languages
WHY JOIN US?
We offer you a role with variety, flexibility and scope where you can manage your own work schedules to project driven deadlines. You will be in a supportive environment where your contribution can influence the adoption of our technology and so impact the growth of our company. You will be able to showcase your creativity working in a company with innovative, cutting edge technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive salary, generous benefits package, flexible working conditions in a professional and supportive environment in modern offices in Moorgate.
Please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio of work with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assima UK Ltd and its associated companies operate as equal opportunities employers and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Assima is a leading global technology and services company whose solutions specialise in increasing the adoption and performance of users whilst using ERP applications deployed by Global Fortune 500 businesses. Assima has been recognised as a leading innovator with several awards and patents on its unique technology and is an award winning service provider.