Job Search Results
Web Developer< Back
- Locations throughout the UK
- 30,000 GBP
- Date Posted:
- Jun 9, 2017 Apply Now
We’re a digital agency based in the city of Sheffield who provide a range of web-based services to a variety of businesses and brands throughout the UK.
Having already experienced rapid growth, recently ranked as the Sheffield agency with the most potential to grow, we’re looking to recruit a web developer to maintain a quality service for our clients, take responsibility for our web offering, and work with the team in order to further grow the business.
Our vision is to grow a new kind of digital agency that produces awesome work, treats people right, and truly helps clients with great design, clever coding and fantastic customer service. You’d be a key part of the Arise story.
About the role
We’re looking for a permanent full-time employee. The role is Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (with some flexibility), and you’d be based at our office in Sheffield, S7.
What are the benefits?
1. A basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience
2. Profit share scheme (10% of profits shared between the workforce each year)
3. Be a key part of a growing team
4. A productive, creative office space in a leafy suburb of Sheffield, close to the city centre
5. 25 holiday days per year, plus statutory holidays
6. Options for flexible working patterns
We need someone with a good general knowledge of the web - the ideal candidate will be a strong backend developer with some frontend skills, has commercial experience, manages time well, communicates professionally, and importantly is a friendly and fun person.
A strong knowledge of the following is required...
4. HTML & CSS
And ideally experience with...
2. Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator
What would you be doing day-to-day?
● Working to support existing projects and dealing with enquiries
● Managing clients, planning and executing web projects
● Building new bespoke websites based on a provided design and specification
● Working with the team to develop our web offering, maintaining our in-house CMS, and working on internal web projects
How do I apply?
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com before midnight of 25th June 2017.
What if I’m successful?
Then we’ll invite you for a cup of tea, a friendly chat, and a brief technical aptitude test.