Job Search Results
Web Developer< Back
- Locations throughout the UK
- 30,000 GBP
- Aptus Recruitment Consultants Ltd
- Date Posted:
- Aug 27, 2013 Apply Now
Are you a talented and experienced Web Developer? Do you have what it takes to perform consistently? Our client will require you to work part of a team and develop sites / systems from specifications provided. Specific duties include:
- Developing new and possibly maintaining existing systems to the highest standards.
- Managing projects, ensuring that all milestones and deadlines are delivered on time.
- Work directly with clients, understanding their requirements and transferring this into the final product.
Key Skills and Experience
The successful Web Developer will be flexible and experienced in developing bespoke web sites and web based applications. The developer will have the following skills and experience:
- A significant and demonstrable track record of working in a similar role
- The ability to design and build websites using PHP MySQL XTHML, HTML5, CSS jQuery
- Knowledge of PHP open-source software ideally; Wordpress, Drupal, Magento
- Ability to build sites from visuals supplied so basic use of Photoshop / Fireworks would be an advantage
- A desire to learn new skills and an openness to develop their creative ability
- Excellent relationship & communication skills
- Resilience and the ability to handle constructive criticism
- Ability to work confidently with clients
- Self confidence & self motivation
- Strong teamwork capability