Job Search Results
Junior Web Developer - Wordpress< Back
- Locations throughout the UK
- Amica Technology Ltd
- Date Posted:
- Jul 31, 2014 Apply Now
We are looking for a talented digital all-rounder with experience designing and creating WordPress sites using themes to join our team in Ringwood, Hampshire. You will class yourself as a digital designer with some development/coding skills who loves seeing things through from start to finish, taking total ownership of your work.
You will be actively interested in all things design and digital, keeping abreast of emerging web technologies, trends and most importantly best practice.
- Be hungry and enthusiastic to progress and improve as a digital designer
- Be great at written and verbal communication and have a service-led, friendly approach
- Have a keen interest in design out of work
- Be capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a sense of urgency and able to come up with solutions to problems
- Be creative, able to come up with many innovative designs ideas
- Not be afraid to ask for help
- Be proactive, happy to get stuck in and help out
You will initially be involved in helping set up Wordpress child templates and designs, our design process and later you will fulfil the design and build of websites for start-ups and small businesses using both templates and custom built modules.
You will be confident liaising with our customers, offer guidance and tweak and amend their websites until they are happy. Reporting to our Digital Specialist, you will join a team of talented, enthusiastic digital marketers and designers.
Required experience & skills:
- Experience creating sites on WordPress platform a must (this experience may be gained at university, work experience or in your spare time)
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with CSS
- Skilled in CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)