Job Search Results
Senior Digital Designer< Back
- Alight - Digital Design Agency
- Date Posted:
- Aug 7, 2013 Apply Now
Salary: Highly Competitive for the Right Candidate
+ Private Health Care
+ Bonus Scheme & Great Perks
We’re looking for a new family member, a super talented designer with great experience—and heaps of talent—to work on multiple digital platforms.
- A chance to work with a fun agency in the heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter
- An opportunity to progress within the company... we’re growing fast
- To work alongside consummate professionals
- To become part of an industry leading team
- To create award winning work
- To be unique
- To grow...
Phrases that could apply to you:
- I live and breathe design (to the point where I bore my friends talking about the history of street sign typography)
- I am obsessed with bettering myself but don’t waste too much time trying to be like other designers. What’s the point? My work is unique
- My best friend is a Wacom/Magic Mouse
- “Creative briefings are like the best fun EVER!”
- I am pixel perfect... seriously
- I honestly care about the work that goes out. Nothing is only ‘good enough’
- I could win awards for my work... if that was in the brief
- I have a voice, and an opinion, but I’m a part of the conversation.
- I’m confident but not cocky
- I’m already getting excited reading this...
- Killer Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud skills (Illustrator is essential as we use this... a lot!)
- Experience working across a range of digital platforms; web, mobile, apps, e-commerce
- A portfolio that displays brand focussed, user-centred design and a diverse skill set
- Inventive ideas and a strong ability to brainstorm digital designs
- A firm grasp of digital layout, grids, typography and digital design principles
- People skills and the ability to pitch and sell your ideas to the client
- The ability to take, and run with, a project from start to finish if required
- A GSOH!
You might have:
- Branding experience
- User experience... er, experience
- Illustration experience.
If you are looking to work with a close-knit team of creative professionals then please get in touch with your CV and portfolio via LinkedIn.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!