Job Search Results
Back-End Developer< Back
- Alight - Digital Design Agency
- Date Posted:
- Aug 8, 2013 Apply Now
Salary: Highly Competitive for the Right Candidate
+ Private Health Care
+ Bonus Scheme & Great Perks
We’re looking for a new family member, a super talented Back-End Developer with great experience—and heaps of talent—to work on multiple digital platforms.
- A chance to work with a fun agency in the heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter.
- An opportunity to progress within the company... we’re growing fast.
- To work alongside consummate professionals.
- To become part of an industry leading team.
- To create award winning work.
- To be unique.
- To grow...
Phrases that could apply to you:
- I'm a code ninja and a database wizard.
- I love getting elbow deep in the guts of a web project.
- I know PHP and MySQL inside-out and back-to-front.
- I have a good understanding of HTML, CSS and AJAX.
- I can work with front-end developers to help produce dynamic pages.
- I can give accurate time estimates for my work, and always meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of PHP unit test frameworks and the test cycle.
- I have a voice, and an opinion, but I’m a part of the conversation.
- I want to become invaluable.
- Experience working across a range of web projects; web, mobile and e-commerce.
- The ability to come up with creative solutions to development problems.
- People skills and the ability to discuss your ideas with the client.
- The ability to take and run with a project from start to finish if required.
You might have:
- Experience of working with Magento.
- Knowledge of using Git for version control.
- Experience with jQuery, OOP and MVC frameworks.
- Ruby on Rails experience.
- SQL Server Experience.
- ASP.NET Experience.
- I’m confident but not cocky.
- I’m already getting excited reading this...
If you are looking to working with a close-knit team of creative and web professionals, then please get in touch with your CV and examples of your work via LinkedIn
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!