Job Search Results
Digital Marketing Executive< Back
- Date Posted:
- Oct 6, 2017 Apply Now
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital marketing executive with outstanding technical ability. This role is an integral part to the growth of our digital and marketing activities. If you have the desire to really make a difference we would love to hear from you!
To deliver the company’s digital marketing strategy across the full digital portfolio including website, social media and broadcast email.
How you are rewarded
The reward for high performance is an attractive benefits package that includes, amongst others, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension, private healthcare, on-site podiatrist and massage therapist. But most importantly you will become part of a great company with great people!
- To play a key role in the development and planning of digital marketing campaigns
- To deal with server and website issues either through own initiative or with developers to fix/troubleshoot
- To mentor the Digital Marketing Assistant on core skill areas
- Generation of fresh content for company websites, blogs & email marketing
- Generation of new ideas and initiatives
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to agreed budget
- To play a key role in translating the Algeos brand out to market
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, customers, partners and suppliers
- To aid the ultimate automation of marketing campaigns and data usage within the business
- To oversee the smooth communication and relationship building across other departments within the business particularly, Sales and Product teamProduce digital marketing reports for the management team
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grade A-C (Must include Maths and English)
- Ideally educated to degree or CIM level
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of marketing and a genuine enthusiasm for the subject
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proof-reading
- Expertise in digital and social media marketing
- Experience of managing a range of social media channels
- Image/graphic manipulation and creation using software from the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Desirable experience of web development - Html, CSS, Java script, PHP and e-commerce platforms preferably Magento 2 and Shopify
- Design and creation of relational database schemas preferably SQL
- Minimum of two year's experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Strong analytical abilities
- Creative thinker but able to use a structured approach, delivering on time and within budget.
Contact Viki Boult at email@example.com for further details or apply via Reed here.